1. Place your filter into the filter holder of the Aeropress. Rinse with 95°C water.
2. Grind 20g of coffee -medium-coarse grind.
Place the coffee into the Aeropress chamber.
3. Bloom: Pour 100ml of water evenly across the top of your coffee. Wait 45 seconds.
4. Agitate with the stirrer for 15 seconds.
5. Pour another 120ml of water evenly across the top of your coffee. Wait until your timer says 2 minutes, then screw your filter holder to the top of your Aeropress.
6. Place your mug over the top of your Aeropresss. Hold together as you tip over your Aeropress and mug, so that your mug is correct-side-up on the counter.
7. Press the Aeropress until all liquid has been extracted.