Stainless Steel Dripper Set + 250g Coffee
Want to make delicious filter coffee at home?
We've got you covered with our home brewing set.
The set includes;
- Cafe De Tiamo Stainless Steel Flat-Bottom Dripper
- Paper Filters
- 250g Coffee of your choice; Burundi Shembati or Rwanda Nkurubuye
We recommend the below recipe:
- Boil water
- Place one paper filter inside the stainless steel dripper
- Place the dripper over your mug (250ml or larger)
- Rinse the paper filter with hot water
- Remove water from mug
- Grind 15g of coffee (medium grind) and place it evenly along the inside bottom of the paper filter
- Use water just off the boil (approximately 95 degrees Celsius)
- Pour 45ml water evenly over the ground coffee, and leave to bloom for approximately 30 seconds
(Blooming is the process of gas escaping the coffee)
- After 30 seconds, continue pouring in a circular motion to ensure all coffee is saturated evenly until you reach 250ml total (including the Bloom water)
- Let the water drip through the coffee & filter (this should take approximately 2:30 - 3 minutes)
- Enjoy your homemade brew!